November 28, 2023
09:30 - 15:30
Queen Victoria School
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- Cancellations for residential courses must be advised 6 weeks prior to the event.
We are delighted to partner with Queen Victoria School to host our School Inspections and Self-Evaluation event.
Participants will have opportunities to:
- Find out about the inspection frameworks for schools and early learning and childcare settings in Scotland
- Discuss and share practice in effective self-evaluation for improvement
- Learn from, and ask questions of, colleagues in independent schools that have recently been inspected
- Hear about the inspection process from the point of view of Associate Assessors
We will be joined by Lesley Allan, HM Inspector of Education, Education Scotland.
***Please note places are limited, hence early booking recommended***