November 9, 2023
10:30 - 16:30
To register for the waiting list, please email Info@scis.org.uk
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- Cancellations for residential courses must be advised 6 weeks prior to the event.
SCIS and BSA are delighted to invite new and experienced boarding practitioners to their Annual Boarding Conference.
The conference programme is made up of a series of six sessions. Titles include:
- ‘The Health and Care Staffing Act 2019’
- ‘What a good inspection looks like’
- ‘Current legal issues with safeguarding’
- Promoting good mental health in boarding environments
- Autumn meeting of the BSA/ SCIS Scottish Boarding Forum
- Managing challenging behaviour in schools
Head of Fettes College and Chair, BSA/SCIS Boarding Forum
Care Inspectorate Children and Young People’s Safe Staffing Adviser
Care Inspectorate Team Manager Children and Young People
Partner at Clyde and Co
Senior Director, BSA Group
***Please register by 6 November to secure your place.***