March 8, 2024
09:00 - 13:00
Virtual via MS Teams
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations must be advised by email 5 working days prior to the event.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend or cancels within 5 working days prior to the event.
- We welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
- Cancellations for residential courses must be advised 6 weeks prior to the event.
Intensive Contact Workforce (Level 4 Equivalent).
Due to high demand we are offering an extra Child Protection training session.
The aims of the session will be:
- Essential learning for staff
- National context for managers
- Sharing and storing of information
- Making a robust referral
- Next steps in child protection
- Specific issues
The session will be led by Leeanne Turner, who is currently one of the Child Protection Leads within Edinburgh City Council and has a wealth of experience in supporting schools.